Comparison: Grammarly vs Wordtune
Grammarly stands out because it includes plagiarism checks, a feature that Wordtune lacks. However, Wordtune attracts users by offering the ability to translate and rewrite sentences from 9 different languages into English.
4. Ease of Use in Wordtune
Wordtune is highly compatible with popular platforms. Once installed users can easily start rewriting their content within minutes. Users have the option to select texts, click on the Wordtune logo, and choose from a range of options. The added advantage of using a keyboard shortcut to rewrite text saves time for users.
5. Value for Money in Wordtune
Wordtune’s paid pricing starts at $9.99 per month for a plan which is relatively affordable compared to other writing assistance tools. Additionally, Wordtune offers a version with limited access to features. The paid plan provides advantages for professional writers and offers good value for money.
Other Criteria not mentioned in the review
- Performance: 4.5
- Usability: 4.5
- Features: 3.5
- Compatibility: 5.0
- Price: 4
- The software offers a range of features.
- It supports multiple languages.
- It provides compatibility with different platforms.
- User friendly interface
- Offers both formal and informal tone options
- Allows content to be condensed or expanded
- Lacks a plagiarism detection feature
- Monthly pricing might be on the high side
- The free version has limited functionalities
- Internet connectivity is required to use the software
- Customer service response time may be slow.